The data analytics team at IPSW is the backbone of the organization. The team consists of highly passionate and motivated individuals who come from different walks of life and cultural backgrounds. These highly passionate and motivated individuals have taken up this task because of their eagerness to understand the realities of the Indian political system on one hand and to understand the constantly changing behavioral patterns of the voters on the other. Big data analytics will be a reckoning force in these upcoming general elections and we are looking forward to working with you and shaping your career.
- 1) Solid communication skills and a proven team player
- 2) 2-3 Years work experience in the field of data analytics
- 3) Experience in working on big data analytics and technologies
- 4) Knowledge and interests in issues related to big data, data extraction, data segregation and data processing
- 5) Should possess the knowledge about the working of political system in India
- 6) Ability to design, develop and maintain web crawlers for data mining from various platforms
- 7) Ability to strategize, extract and prepare reports for IPSW’S political services
- 8) Must have the ability to develop, use and maintain statistical software, databases and data profiling facilities
- 9) Must have the knowledge regarding basic political activities, events, political leaders and parties
- 10) Strong problem solving skills and ability to exercise independent judgments
- 11) Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams at IPSW
- 12) Post Graduation Degree in Engineering, Computer science is required
Insight Political Strategists and Workforce Private Limited (IPSW) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without any regard to race, caste, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or any other discriminatory factors forbidden by the law.