1. Data we collect including personal information:
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual.
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
2. Usage of personal Information:
We may use information that we collect about you to communicate with you.
- Promotional. We may send you emails, letters, instructions, and messages about services and news about us. You may opt out of these at any time.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- We also may use your information to manage our business, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Online Surveys: IPSW values opinions and comments from users, so we may conduct online surveys. Participation in these surveys is entirely optional. Typically, the information is aggregated, and used to make improvements to the Website and its services and to develop appealing content, features and promotions for Website users. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
3. Divulging/Sharing of Personal information:
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We do not sell your information to other organizations either.
- The User is aware that a ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can later be traced back from that particular browser, and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a User’s login identification, password, etc. The User is aware that the Website places both permanent and temporary cookies in the User’s computer’s hard drive and web browser, and does hereby expressly consent to the same.
- The User is further aware that the Website uses data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Website to help analyze web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promotes trust and safety, and that certain features of the Website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User is free to decline the Website’s cookies if the User’s browser permits, the User may consequently be unable to use certain features on the Website.
- Additionally, the User is aware that he/she might encounter ‘cookies’ or other similar devices on certain pages of the Website that are placed by third parties or affiliates of the Company/Website. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company/Website does not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties, that the Company/Website is in no way responsible for the same, and that the User assumes any and all risks in this regard.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Accordingly, we guarantee the security of your information.
7. Changes to the Policy:
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.